On occasion, members of the chapter will give presentations to other groups in the area. Sometimes this may involve a display of materials that are related to our mission. A list of recent or upcoming presentations is provided below. The GAAS participants' names are in parentheses.
- June 26, 2022 – Buckeye Martin Fest - an event of the Portage Lakes Purple Martin Association
- April 30, 2022 - 11:00-3:00 - Spring into Nature, an event organized by the UA Martin Field Station at Bath Nature Preserve
- March 5, 2022 - 2:30-3:00 - an activity of the UA Martin Field Station at Bath Nature Preserve for K-2 children about light pollution and its effects on animals (Sherilyn Burns)
- February 17, 2022 - "Birds in Your Backyard" presentation to Girl Scout Troop 90086 at the Brimfield Community Center (Wolfgang Pelz)
- August 17, 2021 - "National Audubon Society and the Greater Akron Audubon Society" presentation to the Wyoga Lake Conservation Association (Wolfgang Pelz)